If you know me you guys know I love my amazon finds! I’ve rounded up my top 12 amazon gift ideas for her under $50. This is definitely my favorite gift guide yet, so be sure to read it and let me know what you think!
(1) Blue Light Blocking Glasses: I just purchased these, and can’t wait to get them in! Working a computer job and then coming home to watching tv, staring at Insta and blogging until I go to sleep wares out your eyes! Also, I absolutely love the shape of these and frames.
(2) Felt Letter board: I’ve had this forever in my apartment and it is super cute! This one is great quality, loves how the black matches everything, and comes with TONS of letters and symbols!
(3) Scratch the World Travel Map: I gifted this to my boss last year for Christmas (he owns a travel agency and loves to travel), and he absolutely loves it! It’s also a huge hit with his kids.
(4) Laneige Lip Sleeping Mask: I’ve shared this lip mask with you guys a couple times and it’s still my favorite! Perfect if your lips are always chapped and smells just like strawberries!
(5) Kate Spade Initial Necklace: This Kate Spade initial necklace is super cute!
(6) Stemless Wine Tumblers: Okay, how adorable are these? They have great reviews and come in rose gold or gold. Perfect for champagne, wine, coffee or cocktails!
(7) Fruit Infuser: I’m secretly obsessed with seltzer water and also love fruit in water. This amazon prime infuser is under $15 and has almost 3,000 41/2 star reviews!
(8) Velvet Scrunchies: Enough said, lol. I NEED these!
(9) Hydroflask: Hydroflask’s are amazing. If you haven’t used one during your workout to keep your water ice cold, you’re seriously missing out!
(10) Foam Roller: If you’re sore after working out, this foam roller helps stretch those sore muscles.
(11) Marble Leggings: I have these and love how high wasted they are! They are also super thick (not see through) and suck everything in. They’re great for working out, wearing daily or just lounging around the house!
(12) Bluebooth Body Fat Scale: My friend has this and after I used it, I wanted to buy it immediately! It’s seriously SO cool. It measures so much including: Body Fat, Water, Muscle Mass, BMI, BMR, Bone Mass, Protein, Skeletal Muscle. You also hook it up to your phone via bluetooth, so you can see everything on the app. It even guesses how old you are based upon the results. This would also be a great gift for the guy in your life.