*This post may contain affiliate links, which means I may receive a small commission, at no cost to you, if you make a purchase through any links!*
- Amazon leggings – I grabbed a pair of these from Tj maxi years ago / need to stock up on more!
- Tunic top – I LIVE in oversized tops & leggings in the winter.
- Leopard scarf – Chunky scarfs are my favorite for winter!
- Amazon Blanket – Has amazing reviews
- Sherpa sweater – I have this in the Khaki color and LOVE it! Y’all love it too – it made best sellers on the blog for October.
- Booties – the pointed toe is my favorite
- Sorel boots – I’ve been wanting these forever. I wear my two pairs of Sorel’s all winter long!
- Leopard loafers – love these for work or casual wear
- Aerie Leggings – A Spanx dupe, aerie leggings are some of my favorite & such good quality!
- Nest thermostat – We’re so bad at remembering to turn off our heat, so this would be life-changing lol
- Charging dock
- Cozy sherpa
- Rechargable hand warmers – My hands are always FREEZING, so these would be clutch.
- Key ring – love this in leopard and snakeskin!
View all my gift guides here.