*This post may contain affiliate links, which means I may receive a small commission, at no cost to you, if you make a purchase through any links!*
If you’re like me and you’re the type of person who is always cold, thawing out your hands, and shivering through the winter, then this gift guide is for you! I’m rounding up my top 11 gift ideas to help you stay warm this winter. Whether you’re shopping for yourself, or you’re shopping for your girlfriend or wife, either way this gift guide will help you pick out the perfect holiday gift. I own the majority of these items and have the rest on my wishlist for Christmas this year (hint, hint). I highly recommend all of them!
(1) Amazon sherpa: This Amazon sherpa is an affordable dupe to the famous Nordstrom sherpa. I’ve had this sherpa while now and can’t say good enough things about it!
(2) Joggers: Not only are these super affordable (and usually always on sale), but they look super comfy too. Full disclosure, I don’t own them .. yet, but will be purchasing asap!
(3) Loft fur infinity scarf: I bought this last year, and have not regretted it for a second. I love pairing this with casual outfits, and also dressing it up for work with a dressier top. It’s amazing quality and keeps you super warm!
(4) Amazon weighted blanket: As a person who has trouble sleeping and bad anxiety, I’ve heard so many good things about weighted blankets. If you’re like me, you’ll want to add this to your list! It has amazing reviews (5 out of 5 stars), and is at a great price point! I also love this heat regulated blanket from amazon and really hoping it’s under my tree this Christmas!
(5) LLbean moccasins: My boyfriend got these for me last year and boy, they are COMFY! Also, LLBean has amazing return policies, just another reason I love them.
(6) Cable knit mittens: These ones are definitely on my Christmas list for this year. I’m always cold but have no mittens right now, how is that possible? lol!
(7) J.Crew Factory parka: This parka from J.Crew Factory is AMAZING. This is another item on the gift guide for the person whose always cold that I received for a gift last Christmas. I have the saddle color, and also love the graphite option.
(8) Faux fur robe: I saw this yesterday and immediately wanted to buy it. Would you believe me if I said I didn’t have a robe? Nope, lol and I am definitely wanting one as it’s getting colder! This one is legit the cutest.
(9) BP Pom pom beanie: I got this super cute pom pom beanie last year for Christmas! It looks much higher end, but its less than $20. Generally, I feel like I just look silly in hats, but this is one of the few I actually love wearing.
(10) Target faux fur boots: I’m beginning to notice a faux fur trend, anyone else haha? it seems that 50% of this list contains a faux fur item! I mean, I’m not complaining! This boots are a super cute and unique boot to add to your closet this winter.
(11) Free People scarf: Hurry- this fp scarf will be sold out soon! This oversized Free People scarf was all the rage last year, so much in fact, that I couldn’t even buy it before it sold out. It’s probably one of the comfiest things I own and it’s only $20, so I mean what’s not to love?
I hope you guys enjoyed reading my gift ideas for the person whose always cold! I’m in the middle of a ton of holiday content planning, including lots of holiday gift guides, so be sure to keep checking back for my new ones!