What girl doesn’t love the spa? If you’re like me and just can’t justify going to the spa weekly, then this gift guide full of spa day gift ideas under $50 is for you!
(1) Amazon prime clay mask: This mask is one of my favorites! Sounds so gross, but it sucks literally everything right out of your face (all that yucky stuff). You can even feel it pulsating! Also, it has AMAZING reviews!
(2) Amazon prime ice roller: This ice roller also has great reviews, and is great for eye puffiness and headaches!
(3) Tax Luxe tanning drops: These tanning drops for your face are definitely on my list for this year. I love using this tanning lotion (also from Amazon), but you should be using a different lotion to tan your face, so it doesn’t clog your pores and make you break out.
(4) No7 micro-dermabrasion exfoliator: I love the no7 products including this one and use it twice weekly! You can usually also always get no7 products buy one get one.
(5) Amazon prime face steamer: Another product I have and love!
(6) Urban Decay all nighter setting spray: If you need one new makeup product, this is it. It literally keeps my makeup on for 24+ hours! Plus, it lasts forever.
(7) Amazon prime gel set: I’ve never used one of these but think the concept is so cool so you don’t have to spend all the money getting your nails done every two weeks.
(8) Baebody eye cream from Amazon: This stuff has amazing reviews! I also own it and use it 2x daily! It’s great for under-eye wrinkles.
(9) Amazon prime humidifier and oil diffuser: Not only is this super cute, but it has over 7,000 4 1/2 star reviews!
Hope you guys enjoyed reading! If you’re looking for more gift guides, take a look at my gift guide for the person who is always cold.